COOKING GAMES FLASH GAMES - FLASH GAMES
Cooking Games Flash Games - David Cook Tour Schedule 2011.
Cooking Games Flash Games
- A browser game is a computer game that is played over the Internet using a web browser. Browser games can be created and run using standard web technologies or browser plug-ins. Browser games include all video game genres and can be single-player or multiplayer.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
I've Been Tagged!
16 (non-photography/Flickr) Random Things about Me:
1. I've read all 7 Harry Potter books more than a few times.
2. I have the tendency to tap on random things (keyboard, books, table top, etc) subconsciously.
3. I've been experiencing third culture life for the past 6 years and am loving it!
4. Melbourne is not my original home town. I spent my childhood in Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Singapore.
5. I'm too lazy to take out the smelly trash despite the fact that the bin room is just 10 steps away.
6. I'm a clean/hygiene freak but I'm also VERY MESSY - I can never keep my work desk neat and tidy!
7. I don't use cosmetics unless I have to.
8. I get emotional very, very easily, even over small issues. Just ask SF and he'll have loads to tell you.
9. I have a thing for designer PJs - especially those of Peter Alexander's.
10. I'm jobless and am desperate to earn my own livings.
11. I majored in Games Graphics Design at university and am wanting to make some flash games with a couple of friends (for money).
12. I still enjoy walking along the toy aisle and would never fail to drop by the Lego section!
13. I'm the youngest in family and wish I was the middle kid instead.
14. I'm a late bloomer - I've failed every single subjects at school since 1st grade but started getting As and Bs from 8th grade on.
15. SF and I have just reached 5 1/2 years of being together yesterday (24/12/2008). I hope our relationship will get better in years to come!
16. I prefer cooking at home than eating out - it's healthier and I can save some money at the same time!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks Nazra for the tag!
Day 46/365 Online Personas
Finally! I've caught up to where I was so rudely left behind (I had some school projects that absolutely had to be finished over the weekend). Came up with this idea about the persona's people put on while online.
Cooked with 3 flashes
2 photos blended.
Canon 5D Mk II
Sigma 50mm @ f/8.0
cook jobs in toronto
oreo cookies and cream cupcakes
cannon cookers uk
electric glass cooktop
slow cooked pork butt
cookie cutters baking
cheryl co cookies
how to cook pasta dishes