OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPE QUAKER OATS : RECIPE QUAKER OATS
OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPE QUAKER OATS : ALL ABOUT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
Oatmeal Cookie Recipe Quaker Oats
- An oatmeal cookie is an alcoholic drink named for its taste, which is reportedly similar to an oatmeal cookie. It can be served both layered and mixed, depending on the taste of the bartender.
- In the United States and Canada, a cookie is a small, flat-baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar.
- The Quaker Oats Company is an American food conglomerate based in Chicago.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical prescription
- directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
Rum-Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Time for 4:00 tea and freshly baked cookies.
RUM RAISIN OATMEAL COOKIES
Makes about 36 cookies. Prep Time= 10 minutes. Cook Time= 10-12 minutes.
* ? cup (1-? sticks) butter, softened
* 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
* ? cup granulated sugar (demerara sugar is best)
* 2 eggs
* ? tsp vanilla extract
* ? tsp rum extract (I used the rum from soaking the raisins)
* 1-? cups all-purpose flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1 tsp allspice
* ? tsp salt
* 3 cups Quaker Oats
* 1-? cups raisins, soaked overnight in white rum
1) Soak raisins in white rum overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 350F. Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla and rum extract; beat well.
3) Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and drained raisins; mix well. (Save raisin-rum liquid - good to drink mixed with milk or whatever your choice!)
4) Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
Quaker Oats and Mother's Oats
from the back of a booklet called Quaker Surprise Recipes. Guessing this is from the 30's or 40's. Apparently both of these oats packages were the same. Going to scan a shot of Mary Alden's test kitchen. She was the Consumer Service Adviser of the Quaker Oats Company along with the recipe for Oatmeal cookies in this booklet.
le creuset cookware reviews
clear browser cookies
peanut butter cookie dough
flour free cookies
nesco 3 in 1 pressure cooker
captain cook cruises sydney harbour
installing electric cooktop
48 inch cooktops
free printable cookbooks
oreo cookies and cream cupcakes